Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Why India?

The Buffkins are off on yet another adventure! For as many negative "Where are you going now?" comments, I have twice as many positive "I love to follow you to see where you travel." and "Please post more pictures!" comments. So I've decided to do a Blog for this adventure. My dear friend Lesli Douglass traveled to Ireland with her family and did a Blog capturing the incredible moments of thier trip. Being the Wanderluster that I am, I thoroughly enjoyed following her. So in lieu of posting lots on Facebook, I decided to create a Blog so those who care to follow me can.

Craig is an Executive Recruiter (aka head hunter) for senior level positions in companies. He is a part of a group called Panorama which is a group of recruiters all over the world. Each year they have a meeting and a partner hosts the group. So far we have traveled to Canada and London twice. This year it is India's turn! For those who know me, I am a passionate person. Passionate about things I love and Travel is one of them. India is a LONG way away, but Craig and I discussed and decided this was a once and a lifetime adventure so let's do it! Plus, it does benefit his business and his partnership to Panorama. But, most of all, we love to travel together! At our fifteen year anniversary dinner we reflected back over the past years and the times that stood out the most to both of us was the time spent in the places we had visited on vacations and trips. We look forward to time away together as a couple. So off we go!


3 comments:

  1. Love this. Reminds me of how we feel and what we hope to continue. Can't wait to follow your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored to receive a mention in The Buffkin's Passage to India!! I am so excited to finally be sitting down to read through these entries. I feel as though I am preparing to FEAST!! Love you and your love of travel!!

    ReplyDelete